I sometimes need to ride to Kingston, either for various business and personal affairs or because WoodenHeads has the best pizza in the world. Here’s my favourite route.
- Go to Perth (see recommended route).
- Head South on the main street through Perth. Just at the south edge of town, turn right onto Regional Road 10. It’s marked, although not well, and there’s a gas station on the corner.
- Stay on 10 all the way to the town of Westport. Enjoy the spectacular view as you come down the hill into Westport.
- Road 10 makes a sharp right turn in Westport and then comes to a T-intersection and stop sign. You have to turn left here to remain on 10.
- There’s a chip wagon and gas station on the left as you leave town.
- Shortly after the gas station, you have to turn right to remain on route 10.
- The rest of the route is clear sailing. Just stay on 10 and enjoy the curves and scenery. Gas and break available in Perth Road Village, about 30 minutes further.
- 10 becomes Division Street when you get to Kingston.